skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, March 9, 2009

Finding new feeds

Syndic8.com was the RSS feed finder I thought was the easiest to use I found a lot of useful sports and news feeds with this site and what is really interesting is it had feeds in different languages. Another way I used to find RSS feeds was going to some of my favorite sites such as ESPN and looking for a RSS symbol.
Posted by iceburg83 at 9:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

sburgmmscl

SCLS Teen Services

Loading...

Community Library Mobile

Loading...

ESPN.com - NFL

Loading...

ESPN.com - MLB

Loading...

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (14)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • Web 2.0 my thoughts
      • craigs list
      • Google Docs: The End of Microsoft Office?
      • What's a Wiki?
      • Finding new feeds
      • Discovering feeds on our catalog and website
      • google reader
      • Suffolk Wave
    • ►  February (6)

About Me

My photo
iceburg83
Hi my name is Stephen. I will be graduating with my MLS this summer(can't wait). I am also a young adult librarian at mastics-Moriches-Shirley Community Library
View my complete profile